26 October 2016

The Lord of the Rings - In Dreams and Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

Both themes in one script.

The Lord of the Rings - In Dreams:

Ludwig van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata Opus 27 No. 2 (Movement 1):

The script for MusPlayer only, delete any description and try short name if you have "That script too long..." message:
(Get script from everfall or download from google drive) The Lord of the Rings - In Dreams and Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

Archive with separate scripts (try it if you have problems with the single script version).

6 comments:

  1. Do you have one with only Moonlight Sonata?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just delete the 37 line of code if you don't like "In Dreams", that line:
      {["name"]="The Lord of the Rings - In Dreams",["temp"]=76},

      Delete
  2. Whenever i put the script for the lord of the rings it says its too big and the music will not play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you followed my instructions about the name and description fields?

      Delete
    2. I've tried everything and nothing I swear, I deleted possible descriptions, taking care of the code, I've also deleted the line where it says Moonlight sonata, (because i only want the lord of the rings), and i did the opposite just to test (nothing happens), I can't even paste it directly, I feel like you missed the entry codes or something, I don't know what to do please help (I just want the lord of the rings one).

      Delete
    3. > I can't even paste it directly
      Where you trying to paste it?

      > I did the opposite just to test (nothing happens)
      Did you added the MusPlayer script in another slot?

      Delete